My family moved to this great state a few years ago when I accepted the role as executive director for Family Policy Alliance of Idaho.
We moved here for the same reasons as many of the kindhearted new Idahoans I have met while traveling the state. After experiencing our way of life come under attack, we wanted to move to a community that shared our values.
My wife and I wanted nothing more than to live in a place where our religious freedom would be respected, where our rights as parents to raise our children according the dictates of our faith and conscience would be honored, and where our pocketbook wouldn’t be taxed into bareness.
Idaho is great place to raise a family. We want to keep it that way. And that’s why I’m so excited to announce the launch of Idaho Family Policy Center.
Over the last few years, Family Policy Alliance of Idaho has become the premier force for families in the Gem State. Bolstered by your prayers and partnership, we have gotten to the point where Idaho is finally leading the way in conservative policy reform.
Just consider the enviable pro-family track-record we have achieved together during the last few years:
- We led the way in defunding Planned Parenthood, making sure your tax dollars aren’t used to promote abortion;
- We successfully championed a pro-life Heartbeat Bill that we hope will go into effect soon, once it is upheld by the courts;
- We passed the groundbreaking, first-in-the-nation Fairness in Women’s Sports Act to protect fair play for girls in high school and college sports;
- We protected parental rights through Simon’s Law, preventing doctors from making life-or-death medical decisions for children, like withholding life-sustaining treatment or sustenance, without parental involvement;
- And we twice defeated the Planned Parenthood-supported ‘abortifacient mandate’ that would have required health insurance plans to cover pharmaceutical drugs that end pregnancies after conception.
Idaho Family Policy Center will continue the state-based public policy research and analysis begun by Family Policy Alliance of Idaho, promoting biblically sound policies that protect faith, family, and freedom.
Additionally, I’m especially excited that IFPC will also initiate an aggressive church engagement program to equip Christians to engage the culture, fulfill the cultural commission, and advance the lordship of Jesus Christ in their communities.
If we are going to preserve Idaho values for generations to come, we all need to pitch in. We can’t afford to shy away from the hard work.
Will you join us? Your most generous gift will help us promote the biblical values our state so desperately needs. Please consider a gift of $35, $75, or $125 today—and together, we will keep building a state where God is honored, religious freedom flourishes, families thrive, and life is cherished.
Standing with your family,
President, Idaho Family Policy Center