Are you ready to make a meaningful difference in Idaho?
Idaho Family Policy Center is looking for undergraduate, graduate, and law students who are interested in gaining valuable professional experience while working to advance the lordship of Christ in the public square.
As the sole conservative Christian policy research and educational organization in the state, Idaho Family Policy Center is working to promote biblically sound public policy that protects the sanctity of life, safeguards religious freedom, strengthens parental rights, recognizes biblical truths in sexuality and gender, and stimulates economic opportunity.
We are looking for undergraduate or graduate student interns with a range of skills that could include:
- event production
- donor relations and development
- video and audio production
We are also looking for exceptional graduate and law students who would like to serve as graduate or legal fellows for the purpose of conducting policy and worldview research, analysis, and writing in their areas of expertise. Graduate and legal fellows will receive a stipend.
Note: Interns and fellows must affirm IFPC’s statement of faith and be fully committed to serving its mission.
Please email the following information to [email protected]:
1. Cover letter, including:
- Why you would like to participate in IFPC’s mission (advancing the lordship of Christ in the public square)
- What issue areas or organizational roles you are most interested in assisting with
- Which days and how many hours per week you are available
- Whether you can work from our Boise office, your home, or both
- Please put “Internship,” “Graduate Fellowship,” or “Legal Fellowship” in the email subject line
If you have any questions about this program, feel free to call us at (208) 260-5844 or email us at [email protected].